Wednesday, October 22, 2008

LAYERS OF MYSELF

Let me out
Set me free

I need to be set free
I'm burning up inside from crying about nothing.
Let me out,Let me out!!

Let me fly
Let my wings expand
Let my feathers fly away into the sunset
Let me free out of this cage, it is too small.
Take me away
Take me away from this place
Take me away from him
Take me home with you I need out of this place
It is to complicated and scary.

Leave me alone
Just let me free for a day or two
I need time to figure out who are my friends and who aren't.
Just let me out, set me free, let me fly

I'm a bird that needs to migrate south,

So let me free, let me go
I'll be back at summer.
I promise I will be back in time

For hot summer days
To go jump the ice cold pool.

I'm a polar bear just let me sleep my anger off during the winter.
I promise I will be back

For those hot ball games with sunflower seeds.

I promise I will love you,
Just give me some time,
Give me some space to think.

2 comments:

humanobserver said...

Of course You should expand your wings....becaue everyone wants to be a bird in today's era.....

MAHI said...

Like nelly furtado sings...
"i'm like a bird"!!
hehe!!