Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Phases

frightened like a virgin

in a no-man's-land.

the lustruous masochism

with its free hand.

I drown!

yea...don't frown!!

bloodless like

a little blade of grass.

the ceasing spirit

in my captivated carcass...

I die...

yea... I fly!

stupendous sadistic virtuality

ending in a blur.

I wanna make...

Oh! this though's like fur!

I overflow!

yea... don't go!!

imaginations...

the apple of my eyes.

like a silent whisper.

like blazened skies...

I glow!

I know you know!

diminishing like

the waning phases of moon.

I've found some last words...

come a little too soon!!

I set free...

all I ever had of me!

humming incessantly

like derranged strings of some guitar.

antagonising thoughts

taking the play too far

I bleed...

don't pay any heed!!

too loud,

like echoes of the vacant mind.

arousing breeze...

something of its kind!

I burn..

still you don't turn...

the enthralling voice...

the judgement call.

like cheese to macroni...

your dissipating charms befall!!

I stand washed.

are you too sloshed?

a bud blossoms.

and I open my eyes here.

a refuge gets snatched

in an abandoned nowhere.

the road bends.

yea...I end!!

No comments: