Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Offences

baby, I want you.

is that a crime?

the way those lips

entice me,

I feel I'd even

kill for them.

if need be!

I overshoot

the rocket of my desires.

air comes in gasps.

anyone can say

I suffer a convulsion.

your fingernails,

as short as mine...

the small upturned chin.

Gosh!

is there something I don't like?

threats of my diseased mind

engulfing all my sanity.

I'm captivated in your charms.

for mercy, I won't shout.

your allegorical discretions

are yours...

come bail me out!

I can feel you

underneath all my skin.

and I wonder

if you feel remotely akin?!

I am crazy

you're no less than mad.

if I fantacise,

you do too...

sometimes, perhaps

that's why

I'm so into you!

the mono-colored feathers

of all dreams

drift into a

melancholic sodism.

it does feel like an offence

to not want to be free

from your enchanting prison!

darling, I yearn for you.

I pine!

even after knowing

you're not mine.

the offshooting tributaries

of smothered desires

under the crescent moon

hardly let me be!

honey, if desiring you

is really a crime...

Come, baby,

arrest me!!

No comments: