Wednesday, September 24, 2008

........"LOVE"........

i read these lines somewhere,to which i can entirely relate to....
"I'VE MET A MAN AND FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HIM. I ALLOWED MYSELF TO FALL IN LOVE FOR ONE SIMPLE REASON:
I'M NOT EXPECTING ANYTHING TO COME OUT OF IT.
I KNOW THAT (one day) I'LL BE FAR AWAY AND HE'LL BE JUST A MEMORY... ITS ENOUGH JUST TO LOVE HIM, BE WITH HIM IN MY THOUGHTS AND TO COLOUR THIS LOVELY CITY WITH HIS STEPS, HIS WORDS, HIS LOVE"....
i could say its true coz not generally can you say that, "yes, one day my love would just be my memory."
seen a hell lot of people cry in love, cry for love and cry after love.... and i just dont understand one thing--
if u really claim dat it was love,then how can u cry over it?? how can u weep when the person u loved goes out from ur life!?!? why cant u just be happy that even if for some hours, some days, some weeks, or maybe for some months, and definitely for all those moments u spent together.... you actually felt "love"!!
why cant u feel greatful that somebody taught u how to belong to someone!?!?
but in reality, even though you'd promise yourself that you wont expect anything, still- just one message, just one call, just those right words you wanna hear, just that committment you need... just a little of this n just a little of that.... "i have given so much, reciprocate a bit".... duh!!
love doesnt need anything. love never does expect... its the mind which expects, and i think that love is from the heart!!
expectations soon turn into possession, and before you'll know... love would turn into a cage!!
i can differentiate love from a thousand things. i can compare love to a lot other "somethings". i can write about the moments i fantacise of love...but i just CANNOT define what is love or how it happens!?!?
all i know is that its like an uncontrolled rush which would just wash you no matter whatever walls you put around yourself....
all i know is that, for me, whatever i'm feeling right now is the most profoundly beautiful feeling i've ever felt... this feeling which can make me enjoy under an opaque sky, in the cold wid, on a cold surface, and feeling the shere pleasure of the cold air in my lungs...
for me, this rush that i'm feeling, which makes me go weak in my knees just at the thought of him....is LOVE.... for me, this amazing miracle which had the power to make me intense for my emotions....this could only be love....
and yes, I'M IN LOVE!! CRAZZILY!!!!

No comments: