Wednesday, September 24, 2008

FROM A FRIEND.....

pepl....here dis one is from a friend of mine.....
and i'm putting his poem up here coz its good!! actually!!

LOST IN YOU
sleepless nights when i think of you
flawless lights when i dream of you
you are all over me , you live in me
theres nothing more than love to see.....
All I know is this happens to a few
all I know is that I am lost in you....
the moments that we spent together
and the smiles that i'll cherish forever
whether or not, you turn back and see
i'll be here where i now, am lost in thee....
all i know is that I LOVE YOU,
all i know is that i am lost in you...
whenever i breath,
i feel a debt i owe to you
breathing air was never so good like it is breathing you
it feels so good,it smells you,
24X7 now i am in your blues......
all i know is that i am breathing you
all i know is that i am lost in you...
being lost never felt like found
but now it does, it feels profound
i am happy that i am lost in love
so gladly i thank god up above.....
ALL I KNOW IS THAT I OWE MY LIFE TO YOU
ALL I KNOW IS THAT I AM LOST IN YOU.....
--LOVE VASHISHTH--
even on 2nd thoughts,,,,
he's good!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ms.Poet surrounded by company like hers...
kudos!!
--Garv