Thursday, September 25, 2008

FACES


THERE'S A FACE IN THE DARK
a face is there in my spark
a face is in my destiny
a face behind the real me
a face pushing the bad
a face mocking on me when i'm sad
a face making evil in my head
a face knocking me dead!!!

THERE'S A FACE IN THE NIGHT....
a face filled with chills and fright
a face which makes me crave
a face which reflects my grave
a face which makes me a paranoid
a face without which i'm devoid
a face which lures the hell
a face which alters every gospel!!!

THERE'S A FACE IN THE LIGHT....
a face which simmers within right
a face i name as conscious of mine
a face breathing in my dead shrine
a face which counters my Satan
a face which perfumes my rotten
a face which says, "I'm alive"
a face which balms my cuts from knives!!!

but i just HATE IT,
i never wanna see it again....
coz i identify myself with faces
which give me EVIL & PAIN

haha!!!

No comments: