Monday, April 13, 2009

Don't Speak


Don't speak.
those words I've heard.
Don't speak.
be a submissive nerd!
Don't speak.
I know you want me.
Don't speak...
I won't leave you to be.

it rains inside.
the emotions of some kind.
one glance at you...
the hung tenterhooks...
I'm not blind!
sweet commotions.
like rustled autumn leaves.
it seems so right.
a flip of heart...
two paroling thieves!

so, Don't speak.
baby, you don't need to!
don't speak...
your eyes sniff the flu.
don't speak.
there's a beautiful silence.
don't speak.
I love your incense.

are the nights lonely?
I love to let them be!
it agitates you, though.
whatever you say,
I can make you want me!!
this distance
is the aphrodisiac!
a sweet masochism
spreading through the limbs,
you shimmer like lilliac!!

do you wanna speak?
and break
this sardonic quiet?
do we need words?
don't speak!
its a virtual duet!!
baby, your touch speaks.
my skin lends an ear.
the pulses are enough.
don't speak
while we're so near!!

No comments: