Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm Tired!!

I'm tired.

tired of listening

to all your words

which lose all meaning

every other day.



I'm tired

of believing

that someday you'd realize

it hurts to play the second fiddle.

maybe you won't understand

all that I intend to say.



I'm tired.

infact, I'm so dead sick,

of finding some logic

for all your deeds.

all that you do.

do you even worth it?



I'm tired.

tired of pretending

that things can be good again.

don't you realize

that the flames have blown-off

and we're left with our seperate bits?



I'm tired.

aren't you?

aren't you tired of lying?

aren't you tired

of saying all those things

you don't come close to mean?



strange it is.

how everything fizzed-out

so instantly, and oh!

there were a certain things

left unsaid, died on our lips.

moreover, we weren't too keen!



baby, the bags are packed.

the cab is waiting.

I do not intend to shove you,

so, help yourself...

here's the last kiss you desired.

now, go, I need some refreshment.

I'm, anyways, too tired!!

2 comments:

Shadow said...

? ??? ??? ??????????

MAHI said...

wat is it supposed to mean!?