Friday, February 27, 2009

m0mmA....


i know i'm bad, momma
but i'll try to be good
there are lots of things in store
and i shall do them, i would!
but the way you
turn your face
hiding your hurt,
i do feel the disgrace.
Momma, please,
please don't give up on me.
one day i would shine.
and make you proud of me.

i know, when you held me
for the first time,
you must have woven
some dreams, sublime.
but when i break away,
when i kill your Gospels,
when i don't listen
i see the anger you don't dispel.
Momma, please,
please scoff at me
slap me, make me cry,
don't let your anger be.

the day i confronted
your eyes went sad.
your stare still questions me
it was the limit you'd had
your taunts aren't enough
i have deterred
when you still laugh with me,
your tolerance i revere!
Momma, please,
please keep talking to me
don't go silent like you did
it killed the heck outta me.

Momma, hold me,
cradle me again.
teach me life's rules
i have begun to love the pain.
Momma, your baby needs you.
everyone leaves my hand.
if i lie in your lap and just cry
would u not ask anything and understand?
i know you will
as you have always understood
Momma, stay like the moonlight,
in these dark, dense woods.

I LOVE U, MOMMA!!
because you're so selfless
you give me the space
you embrace when i'm helpless.
i'd always stand-by you
because you hang-on
you lend careful ears to me
even when my cacophony is on!

I LOVE YOU, MOMMA...
and i love when you dislike me being forlorn....

No comments: