Monday, February 23, 2009

Just a Friend....


i knew u care
when i'd slit my wrist
and U went
through a nightmare!!

i knew i am important
when u sit by me
bring me smiles
rebuke me for being despondent!

i know i am a despot
for u, over ur heart
'coz every time i ask u anything,
u do it with a nod!!

i know u love me
when yesterday in the rains
u looked at me, and in an instance
u said, "set ur tears free"

u know u have a halo
'round ur head
so glowing that it brings
a sudden spring to my fallow!!

y do u do this?
y am i entitled to so much?
whenever i'm in dungeons,
how do u manage to bring bliss?

i feel its an unfair deal
u'll deny that, even that i know.
but i fell u really
lug me, with a great ordeal!!

sorry 'coz i hurt u
even now i am, i know
y u're so kind?
y don't u exclaim, "Phew"!!

singing songs for me
could've helped way back
but when u still do it,
u really sound funny!!

and. yess, how could i
forget ur famous gesture
when i thrust my poems in ur hands
and u keep rolling ur eyes!!

ur stupid, a dumb buff!
but i like u this way
when u're out to straighten things
and mess up all the stuff!!!

ok..ok.. too much has been said
but dare u comment
or ask me anything
i'm sure gonna leave u dead!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yei! yei!!!
a poem for me finally!!!!!
i hope u won't kill me fr dis...plzzz!!!!

MAHI said...

u'll get d ans to dat soon!!