Friday, January 9, 2009

"MEN"!?!.....FunnY!!!!


walking a little by-lane yesterday
this guy winked at me...
i winked back with a mysterious smile!
startled, he stumbled a step!
i turned to my friends
and we all had a conspicuous giggle!!

i lit a ciggie on my way
another smoker gave me a stare
i turned around and instead of avoiding him
i raised my middle finger with a glare!
embarassed, he turned his eyes low,
all my group laughed out loud!!

entering the disc,
i commented on the bouncer's shirt
though, with a little smile, he acknowledged,
but inside, he came to form a "friendship"
with a foreign look,i pretended to try
try not to be nice, but to remember him
on his faded smile, i blurted, "GROW UP"!!!!

boozing, there i sat on the cusion
my ciggie in the other hand
oblivious, yet knowing the stares,
i enjoyed that notorious attention of "men"

"Men"!?!
Nah! "guys" is still mature for them
poor kids yet to come to terms with fun
whats the harm in a "gal" fagging or boozing when you do the same!?!
Kidoz!!! intended all pun!!
"grow up"! my favourite line to them

frustrated, disgusted and desperate
that's why they're so good at rape
a kick on their groins and empty balls
"Men"!?!
degraded descendents of apes!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaaaaaa......nice one............

humanobserver said...

i guess you dedicated this poem to Noida rape incident...I am extremely sorry for that incident....But remember always one thing that all men are not bastards.....

Anushka... said...

hey gal its really cool!
kudos to u

MAHI said...

thnx pepl...
n its not just for dat 1 gal....its for every gal who tries to break d monotony...
n yea....not all men are bastards....but d exceptions are rare

Anonymous said...

mahi...
u can make anybody clench their pants tight